Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
To reserve a minicab, make sure you assent to the following terms and conditions. In case of disagreement to the terms, kindly don’t book a Personal Rental Transport.
- The driver will be responsible to drive cautiously and within the speed limits provided on the sign boards and depending upon the traffic situations.
- Passengers will be held accountable for any kind of harm they cause to the internal or external parts of the cab they select and the customer will be charged accordingly to fix the damaged vehicle.
- Accessible attempts will be made to ensure the transport(s) reach on the allotted time.
- The Company will not be liable for misplacement or any damage caused to the customer’s belongings. Client’s assets are
transferred totally at their own peril.
- If customers have left any belongings that have been found in our taxis, they are more than welcome to collect it from our London office or we can post it to you which will incur administration charge of £20 + postage.
- Every kind of alcoholic drinks and drugs are strictly impermissible in the transport. Similarly, intolerant non-smoking policy is maintained.
- The Company and its minicab/chauffeur drivers have the right to turn down to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Details provided by the customers will remain confidential.
- Please ensure you give us your arrival times and day in to the UK and not your departing information, if your flight has been postponed, please inform us or the driver about your uncertain flight delays.
- All passengers are advised to have appropriate travel insurance prior to booking.
- For bookings, please make sure to provide authentic details.
- To pick up the passenger from airport , Customers are granted maximum 1 hour from the time their flight exactly lands to meet the driver. Therefore, after an hour waiting charges will be applied despite of valid reason.
- Credit card data is not saved.
- We will not be liable for any inconveniences caused due to inauthentic information
- All the reservations should be made through the office either by the official website, telephone or e-mail. In this way , bookings are confirmed.
- Customer needs to ensure that all cancellations are made via email, via phone on +44(0)7722593719 or via the Contact Us Page, providing a minimum of 12 hour notice. Afterwards, you will receive a cancellation confirmation via email.
A refund will be provided for any cancellations requests with a minimum of 12 hour notice from the booking time. To cover our admin / transaction charges, there will be a £10 or 10% of the fare (whichever is higher) charge for cancellations.
Refunds will not be issued in the following circumstances,
- No refund is made for cancellation of a booking with less than 12 hours notice provided.
- Refund by no means will be made if the passenger does not turn up for any prepaid journey, regardless of the reason.
- No responsibilities for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport.
- Gatwick Expert Airport Transfers will not be held responsible in any-way for missed flight due to any unintended scenario.
- Gatwick Expert Airport Transfers does not accept any responsibility in any way if the passenger/luggage requirements exceed the capacity of the vehicle booked. If you are unsure about the capacity of the vehicle booked please contact Gatwick Expert Airport Transfers customer services team immediately.
- We recommend passengers to plan to reach at the airport 3 hours prior to flight departure to allow for possible unpredictable delays en route to or from the airport. Gatwick Expert Airport Transfers will not take responsibility for any passengers missing their flight if three hours check in time was not allowed.
In case of any other situation where a refund might be possible, you must contact directly with Gatwick Expert Airport transfers customer services team.
POLICIES & NOTICES
- On journeys collecting from an airport, as standard,Gatwick Expert Airport Transfers allows all passengers 1 hour maximum from the time the flight actually lands to meet with their driver. After this, waiting time is charged, regardless of reason, at £20/hr pro rata basis.
- Gatwick Expert Airport Transfers will honor requests for collection [X] minutes after flight landing, however customers requesting this are not entitled to any additional waiting time beyond the requested period. No compensation will be offered if the the customer is ready earlier than planned and has to wait to the scheduled collection time for the driver to arrive.
- Gatwick Expert Airport Transfers will assume you wish for a ‘standard’ collection unless otherwise informed in writing in advance of the journey by email to email@example.com
- Waiting time for all other journeys will be charged at £20/hr pro rata basis from the scheduled collection time.
- Any Tolls are not included in the instant online quotes. The driver will ask you for the money or we can take this from your card if you prefer.